How can you get the most from private music lessons at sarah school of music? Although it may seem obvious, you can improve by following the advice of your teacher. But that's not all. It is the student's responsibility to keep focused on private piano lessons and to work hard on the right material to reach their goals. You will be a better musician if you stay on the right path and jean lyons music can help you. Your private lessons will also be a great investment. These tips are important for musicians from all instruments and all skill levels. These in person piano lessons tips will allow you to get the most from your private music lessons. Another great place to learn play piano or keyboard is resound music school known for years and a lot of positive reviews.

Team members

See the team.

For parents

If you are concerned about a child having a mental health problem, please contact your family doctor or Child and Youth Mental Health Services (see our external resources page). You may also wish to consult the Quarterly, which provides extensive information on a wide range of mental health issues commonly faced by children and youth.

For students

Through the Faculty of Health Sciences, we provide education and research training on health policy, children’s mental health and population health. If you have a general inquiry about working with us, please check our careers page. For information on undergraduate and graduate programs in population and public health, please visit Simon Fraser University’s Faculty of Health Sciences website.


Looking for a job with the Children’s Health Policy Centre? Please check our careers page.


We are grateful for the financial support we receive from a wide range of sources.


Looking for help for a child with a mental health problem? Consult our list of resources.