Children’s Health Policy Centre
We are an interdisciplinary research group in the Faculty of Health Sciences at Simon Fraser University. We aim to improve children’s social and emotional health and reduce health disparities starting in childhood by:
- Creating better connections between research and policy
- Addressing the determinants of children’s health
- Preventing disorders in children at risk
- Promoting effective programs and services, and
- Monitoring our collective progress toward improving the lives of all children
Our work complements the mission of the Faculty of Health Sciences to advance the health of populations locally, nationally and globally.